Volvo Trucks North America named North Carolina-based Advantage Truck Center as its 2020 North America Dealer Group of the Year. The company also honored its top regional dealership groups during a recent virtual awards ceremony.
Volvo Trucks says the annual North America Dealer Group of the Year Award recognizes leading performance across several areas. In addition to delivering outstanding customer service, Volvo says Advantage Truck Center performed strong in 2020 and grew their business, especially in the regional haul market. Additionally, they continue to support customer uptime with a high ratio of master technicians at their service locations.
Advantage Truck Center is a full-service dealership specializing in sales, rental, leasing, parts, financing, maintenance and repair. Established in 1995, it currently operates locations in Charlotte, Durham, Greensboro and Hickory, North Carolina.
Volvo Trucks’ 2020 North America Dealer Group of the Year Award recipients include:
- Dealer Group of the Year, North America: Advantage Truck Center
- Dealer Group of the Year, Canada: Hickman Truck Centre
- U.S., Central Region: Gateway Truck & Refrigeration
- U.S., Northeast Region: S&S Volvo
- U.S., Southeast Region: Advantage Truck Center
- U.S., Southwest Region: Volvo Trucks of Texas
- U.S., Western Region: TEC Equipment