Volvo Trucks has awarded M&K Truck Centers, headquartered in Byron Center, Michigan, and its other 15 Volvo Trucks dealer locations, as its 2019 U.S. Dealer Group of the Year.
The annual U.S. Dealer Group of the Year Award recognized M&K Truck Centers and its employees for outstanding performance in a number of key areas including customer satisfaction, market share, franchise investments, growth of new truck and leasing sales and parts sales performance, Volvo Trucks says.
M&K Truck Centers says it leverages Volvo Trucks’ VNL, VNR, VNX and VHD model families in straight truck and tractor applications to penetrate new markets and earn top sales volume, as well as continue to invest in its facilities and service operations as a Volvo Trucks’ Certified Uptime Dealer. M&K Truck Centers has been in operation since 1989 and has a track record of success, having previously been named Volvo Trucks’ U.S. Dealer Group of the Year in 2008, 2014 and 2015.
Volvo Trucks’ 2019 U.S. Dealer Group of the Year Award recipients include:
- U.S. Dealer Group of the Year: M&K Truck Centers – Byron Center, Michigan
- U.S., Central Region: M&K Truck Centers – Byron Center, Michigan
- U.S., Northeast Region: S&S Volvo – Lima, Ohio
- U.S., Southeast Region: Nacarato Truck Center – La Vergne, Tennessee
- U.S., Southwest Region: Volvo Trucks of Texas – Laredo, Texas
- U.S., Western Region: Northwest Equipment Sales – Boise, Idaho