Join FE Editor Jason Morgan as he takes a tour of and drives the new Spicer Electrified Medium-Duty Vehicle.
Vehicle specs include:
Central Motor Driveline Configuration
- Spicer S130 single reduction medium-duty single drive axle
- SPL 100 driveshaft
- TM4 SUMOTM MD HV2600-6P high-torque/low-speed reluctance-assisted permanent magnet motor
- CO200 inverter—versatile motor controller with an unmatched current density
- Power – 155kW cont./265kW peak
- 650V system and 93kWh battery
- Peterbilt 220 medium-duty urban beverage hauler
- Professionally integrated by Nordresa
Watch the video above for the test drive, and click here to catch up on past episodes of On the Road.