Weather Guard, a manufacture of truck and van storage equipment, announced its new Weather Guard Compact Steel Truck Rack fits most compact trucks, including the Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and Nissan Frontier. The new Compact Steel Truck rack securely installs to the bed rail with no drilling required, the company said. With a no-drill easy install, the new Compact Steel Truck rack (Model 1345-52-02) can be installed in less than an hour.
Additional highlights include:
- Provides maximum tie-down points – four different areas allow for additional tie down points;
- 1,000 lb.-rated rack is ideal for carrying ladders or long materials to the jobsite and back; load capacity of 1,000 lbs is evenly distributed;
- The rear of the truck rack has handlebars;
- The front legs adjust, depending on the truck bed length;
- The rack comes with a welded to help deflect wind;
- Removable rear cross member is installed with looking pins;
- The Matte Black Powder Coat finish ensures years of dependability;
- Compatible with all Weather Guard truck boxes; and
- Limited lifetime warranty.