Weather Guard has introduced the Weather Guard Defender Series, a truck box solution designed specifically for professional level protection. The Weather Guard Defender Series is now available with more than 20 products across five categories, including Saddle and Cross Boxes, All-Purpose Chests, Lo-Side and Hi-Side boxes.
With four piece welded construction and C-channel reinforced lid for professional durability,the new products offer heavy-duty security including push button locks, a reinforced front panel and two dual stage rotary latches with looped strikers, the company said. Additional features highlighted by the company include:
- Multiple Styles: Affordable truck box solutions available in different styles including: Saddle and Cross Boxes, All-Purpose Chests, Low-Profile, Lo-Side and Hi-Side Boxes.
- Multiple Colors: Available in Clear Aluminum and Gloss Black powder coat protection.
- Weather Resistance: Defender Series truck boxes feature a D-shaped ribbed weather strip and foam along the hinge to offer four-sided weather resistance, keeping tools protected from the elements.
- Heavy-Duty Security: The new series features tamper resistant push button locks, preventing theft and allowing ease of access for the user. The rigid reinforced front panel helps deter break-ins by preventing thieves from prying into the box.
- Gas Strut Support and Sleeves: The dual dynamic gas strut supported lid makes for easier access and the plastic sleeve prevents damage from moving materials.
- Plastic Storage Tray: Most of the Weather Guard Defender Series products come with an included plastic storage tray to organize smaller tools and accessories.
- No-Drill Mounting Kit: The mounting kit requires no drilling during installation, making the process quick and stress-free.
- Seven-Year Warranty