NTEA, the Work Truck Association, has released the full Work Truck Week 2024 schedule and opened registration and housing for the event, which runs March 5–8, 2024, at Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.
Key items on the event’s agenda include the following:
- The event begins with the Opening Reception at Lucas Oil Stadium on March 5.
- Generation Next, an industry professional development group, hosts a Leadership Workshop & Networking Reception on March 6.
- On March 7, Jerome “The Bus” Bettis and Emmitt Smith, two of the National Football League’s greatest running backs, team up as keynote speakers at the NTEA Annual Meeting.
- 500 companies will be exhibiting their vehicles and equipment in the exhibit hall, which is open March 6-8. Additionally, New Exhibitor Pavilion is a dedicated display space for showcasing first-time exhibitors March 6–7.
- Green Truck Summit, NTEA’s full-day advanced vehicle and fuel technology conference on March 5, provides information and resources in support of the commercial vehicle industry’s drive toward greater sustainability, productivity and efficiency, the association says.
- The 2024 educational program March 5–7 includes a range of in-depth Special Sessions and shorter Breakout Sessions that the association says is focused on ideas and strategies to help improve efficiency, implement best practices and enhance operational growth.
- Industry experts will share their insights during Breakout Sessions: Steve Latin-Kasper, senior director of market data and research, analyzes the latest market trends in “Work Truck Industry Economic Overview and Market Forecast”, while Bob Raybuck, director of technical services, and Steve Spata, senior technical assistance director, tackle technical myth-busting in “The Top 10 Misconceptions of Vehicle Certification.” Both sessions are offered Tuesday, March 5.