Technology: Rand McNally expands its breakthrough vehicle telematics platform into new markets
ZF announced its 100th service location in the WABCO Service Partner (WSP) program in North America. ZF also plans to add 150 new independent locations to the program in 2022 to further expand coverage and reach a goal of 1,000 partner locations by 2025 within the region, the company noted in a press release.
The WSP program creates a network of certified service facilities whose employees have undergone specialized training by ZF technical experts to attain extensive knowledge of the company’s WABCO-branded products and services. Certified WSPs provide service, repair, installation and/or replacement of the WABCO suite of products for trucks, trailers, off-road equipment and other vehicles including buses and RVs.
Additional benefits of the WABCO WSP program include:
- Access to the complete WABCO aftermarket portfolio;
- Priority status through the WABCO Customer Care Center, including expedited claims handling;
- Access to WABCO Academy training and certification, including priority admission to live/virtual training events;
- Network promotion – including listing in the WABCO Advanced Location Finder and ZF Aftermarket Partner Finder, call center referrals, and press/media announcements; and
- Marketing support, including branded materials to showcase WABCO Service Partner status.