Zonar Systems has announced ZForms, a forms-based messaging application that enables fleets to replace paper forms, share route dispatch assignments, gain efficiency and improve communication between dispatchers and drivers. ZForms is available for Zonar Ground Traffic Control and 2020 mobile communications tablet users.
ZForms comes equipped with access to a library of commonly used message templates and forms designed to meet the needs of customers across a variety of industries including pupil transportation, commercial trucking, transit, retail, municipality and construction, the company said. Pre-populated report templates include route assignments, load assignments, delivery receipts, time sheets, trip reports and work orders. If the existing library of messaging templates don’t meet a fleet’s exact needs, they can be customized.
“ZForms enables dispatchers and drivers to seamlessly access and share disparate information with easy-to-use, onscreen displays,” said Larry Jordan, vice president of product management for Zonar. “We understand that businesses are constantly evolving. So while ZForms comes with existing templates to plug into your fleets, we are at the ready to customize them exactly to meet your needs.”
Additional features of ZForms, as highlighted by the company, include:
- Electronic signature capture and recording;
- Saved message responses to assist with tracking compliance and performance;
- Message import and export ability to assist with managing driver replies;
- Driver notification alerts when new messages are received;
- Text-to-speech with message autoplay for minimal driver distraction;
- Easy-to-navigate message folders including inbox, sent, draft, archive and deleted items;
- Flexible message display formats;
- Auto-populated message fields to display asset numbers, odometer, date, time and more;
- Shared addresses hyperlinked to navigation systems; and
- 24/7/365 technical support.