Stertil-Koni has announced that it is now shipping battery-operated cabled mobile column lifts with the company’s full-color, touch-screen control technology, known as the ebright Smart Control System, to customers across North America.
First deployed on Stertil-Koni wireless mobile column lifts in 2015, the enhanced ebright Smart Control System provides visual information about the lifting process.
“Stertil-Koni has brought the very best in digital control and operator information to fleet maintenance shops across North America with our 7-in., full-color touch screen console,” said Stertil-Koni President Dr. Jean DellAmore. “It provides the intuitive features of a smartphone or a tablet directly to the operating panel of our vehicle lifts. Now, Stertil-Koni is bringing this same technology to our more economically priced wired mobile column lifts, which also showcase the best in heavy duty hydraulic lifting, but use interconnecting communication wires rather than wireless connectivity.”
Features of the ebright Smart Control System highlighted by the company include:
- Intuitive controls with actual data about the lift in action;
- Tracking of specific operations and information codes;
- Relevant information available at a glance;
- Actual lifting height displayed;
- Adjustable lowering speed via touch screen;
- Visual display of maximum programmable lifting height; and
- Warning and maintenance service alerts.