Bridgestone Americas introduced the new Greatec M703 Ecopia ultra-wide base tire for long-haul and regional applications. It takes the place of the previous Greatec M835A Ecopia.
Features and benefits of the new tire, according to the company, include the following:
- Utilizes a high-density tread pattern alongside a long-wearing compound to improve removal mileage.
- Bridgestone projects the M703 Ecopia tire to have 30% better wear mileage than its predecessor.
- A low rolling resistance compound paired with a low energy tread pattern provides fleets with a 14% lower rolling resistance than its predecessor, Bridgestone says.
- The tire’s casing is engineered with waved belt technology and turn in ply design for improved retreadability.
- Ultra-wide base casing helps fleets to predictably reduce their total cost per mile.
The Greatec M703 Ecopia is currently available in a 445/50R22.5 size.