The new version of Continental’s Make Power Smart app will include updates and enhancements for the user. Updates and improvements include:
- User Registration: Allows users to sign up, manage drive systems properly for a better customer experience.
- Multiple Languages: The App is now available in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Belt ID: Allows forselection of the belt category and access to the product specification page for an easy identification and application.
- Drive Calculation: Easily calculate and select a belt for a two-pulley system. This latest version of the MPS App provides a more complete product range of V-Belts and Timing Belts for North America(previously it was only possible to calculate drives based on the Synchrochain Carbon).
- Tension2Go: The ability tomeasure the tension value of a drive system in a very fast, easy and intuitive way.
- Pulley center distance: The ability to measure the diameter of the pulley, the center distance and the wrapping angle from a picture.
The app provides important data on the drive condition, enabling users to improve the belt drives themselves on the site with all of the tools needed.
The app is available for download.