Medium-duty: Autocar delivers first all-electric terminal tractor to Old Dominion Freight Line
Gorilla Safety, provider of a software solution that automates fleet and safety management, has announced the release of its new Oil and Gas Product, catering to specific needs of fleet operations engaged in that industry. This bundled functionality added to Gorilla Safety’s platform fills the gaps for fleets operating in oilfields, according to the company. Gorilla Safety outlined the new Oil and Gas Bundle key features:
- Dynamic Logbook Management for transparency into driver availability and history, allowing easy driver management.
- Dynamic Daily Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) allows for configuration of vehicle inspection to account for specialized equipment, different circumstances and operational requirements.
- Bulk Document Management enables management and retrieval of documents in a snap and in bulk.
- Bulk Unidentified Logbook Management allows for managing unidentified driving logs records.
- Multiple Fleet Manager capability helps maintain privacy and organization; offers the ability to add multiple fleet managers at any level through an advanced permission-based system.
- Multiple Location and Department of Transportation Number Support aids in ensuring Department of Transportation numbers reflect the right location from which drivers are operating.
- Non-DOT Trips enables drivers to operate light vehicles (not required to use ELDs) by logging that time as a non-driving event.
- Non-Vehicle Logs affords the greatest flexibility at an oil well site. Drivers are often working and in On Duty Not Driving status. The ELD allows for that.
- Messaging In-App promotes seamless communication amongst teams.