Isuzu Commercial Truck of America has announced that its parts distribution center in Scranton, Pennsylvania, was recently named one of North America’s top performing warehouses in Carlisle & Co.’s 2023 North American Parts Benchmark (NAPB). The award was presented on April 26 at the NAPB 2023 Conference in Universal City, California.
The Scranton warehouse—part of Isuzu’s Center of Excellence—finished in a tie for second place (with CNH Industrial in Reno, Nevada) among entrants in the heavy-equipment division.
The rankings were based on five metrics, all weighted equally:
- Line Productivity: Warehouse workers productivity
- Line Productivity: All warehouse staff productivity
- Value Productivity: All warehouse staff productivity
- Floor denials per one million lines shipped
- Warehouse errors per one million lines shipped