Mitchell 1 has introduced new text messaging features in its Manager SE Truck Edition shop management system for Class 4-8 trucks.
The latest release of Manager SE Truck Edition introduces a new MessageCenter option with integrated two-way texting. Shops have the choice of building their own text templates for orders, appointments and revisions, or writing “on-the-fly” text messages to customers when needed.
Additional enhancements noted by the company in Truck Edition include expanded report options, with a variety of new high-value reports to help shops in several different aspects of the business, including:
- Client – customer birthdays, possible customer duplicates
- Accounting – invoice income distribution, category profit – custom list
- Management – sub estimates by date range (revisions)
- Inventory – detailed inventory, tire physical count, tire sales summary by date range, etc.
- Follow up – export recommendations by date range
- Tech worksheet – technician worksheet with history