TireStamp Inc. announced that it has updated, enhanced and redesigned its previous TPMS product line to the TireVigil Cloud Service brand.
“By connecting every vehicle to the cloud and knowing how long tires can run before they reach catastrophic alert levels, en-route tire-related breakdowns are eliminated, operations is not disrupted unnecessarily, tread wear and casing life is optimized, fuel economy is maximized and safety is improved,” said Peggy Fisher, president of TireStamp.
The TireVigil Cloud Service includes the following features, according to the company:
- TPMS 2.0 Service is an advanced TPMS that monitors tire conditions with vehicle location and connects each vehicle to the TireVigil Cloud.
- Automated INTELLAlerting Service is an advanced tire alert platform that utilizes “intelligent” algorithms to calculate cold inflation pressure and not only categorizes alerts by their severity, but also recognizes the appropriate fleet resources to receive alerts based on vehicle location, resource availability and the degree of tire issue severity before it reaches a critical inflation or temperature level. It also provides mileage-based reminders for checking wheel nut torque after tire changes.
- Scheduled Reporting Service simplifies tire management by automatically generating fleet-wide and location-specific reports on tire service and quality, useful to both managers and technicians.
- Always On TireWatch Service is a tire servicing app that provides visibility of all tire issues and vehicle location, prioritizes tire issues, and makes sensor management, tire service and its record keeping easy.
- API Data Exchange Service is an Application Program Interface (API) that exchanges information between programs so that other fleet management systems and service providers can write software that uses TireVigil Cloud data.