Features of the Haldex Air Disc Brake ModulT, according to the company, include:
- Features a unique combination of low weight and high performance for a broad field of applications.
- The single-tappet mechanism provides excellent pressure distribution. The result is superior braking capability with even load distribution on the brake pads.
- Two stainless steel slide pins requiring no lubrication.
- Low weight with high performance and efficiency with double roller bearings for the mechanism lever keeping hysteresis low.
- Simplified maintenance equals long service life and ease of maintenance, which results in reduced downtime.
- The innovative design has a boltless snap-on brake pad retainer, simplifying brake pad replacement and has just two bolts to perform routine caliper bushing maintenance.