ConMet Digital announced a partnership with Stephens Pneumatics, a manufacturer of customized tank trailers, transporters and vehicle beds, to supply telematics systems for new tank trailer builds. Starting immediately, fleets have the option to add any ConMet Digital data solution to new tank trailer orders from Stephens Pneumatics. The ConMet Digital suite of products provides fleet managers, drivers, and dispatchers with real-time visibility of a vehicle, including critical component condition and asset location:
- The PreSet Plus SmartHub telematics solution provides fleets visibility into the condition of the wheel end ecosystem, including hubs, tires, and brakes. Real-time alerts of any abnormalities give drivers or maintenance managers a chance to act before roadside repairs, thermal events, and wheel-offs happen.
- SmartTrack asset management provides accurate, up-to-the-minute GPS location to maximize productivity and monitor driver behavior. This solution provides insights such as asset speed and elevation, total distance traveled, and custom geofence alerts. The GPS location can help quickly find drivers that have been in an accident and aid in theft recovery, elevating safety and security.
- The SmartAir TPMS sends alerts when tire pressure falls outside of a predetermined pressure range, helping fleets make more informed tire maintenance decisions to extend tire life, improve fuel efficiency, and increase safety.
- SmartAir line pressure monitoring from ConMet Digital provides real-time visibility into emergency brake air pressure status. With this solution fleets and drivers can easily view alerts and analyze trend data during pre-trip or maintenance checks and, while in motion, take quick corrective action to optimize emergency brake performance.
- The SmartAir axle load solution provides real-time air-suspension-based axle load monitoring. Alerts enable pre-trip load adjustments to reduce over-weight fines and violations.
The ConMet Digital dashboard allows fleet managers, maintenance managers, or dispatchers to access real-time insights, notification history, and historical trends of multiple assets in one location, while the ConMet Digital Driver Mobile Application assists with pre-trip inspections and sends drivers real-time alerts when action is needed on the road. Users can also set alerts to distribute via email and SMS text message.