Peterson Manufacturing has released new pedestal-mount LED work lights, available in a 905 Series 3×3-in. square model and a 906 Series 3.5×5.5-in. rectangular model.
Peterson says both models feature a low-profile design, high vibration resistance and low amp draw, and are engineered with a reinforced pedestal mounting insert and stainless steel hardware for long life.
The 905 and 906 LED work lamps were designed with a new optic design; the 905 Series provides a 500-lumen output, while the 906 Series puts out 1000 lumen. Both series are available hardwired, with either stripped leads or .180 bullet terminals.
An optional AMP-compatible receptacle integrated into the housing allows OEMs to install lamps directly into their vehicle/trailer harness. Peterson says additional features include:
- Made in the USA;
- Designed at 1.39-in. thin;
- Light beam pattern for even, general area illumination;
- Rugged, textured polymer housing and lens;
- Designed to conform to IP67 rating;
- 9-32 volt operating range; and
- Available in Viz pack (retail), poly pack and manufacturing pack.