Hino Trucks has announced the addition of five dealers to its Certified Ultimate program. Hino describes its Certified Ultimate program as being designed to raise the bar for an overall dealership experience, the Certified Ultimate program rounds out Hino’s Ultimate Ownership Experience positioning with new standards for parts, sales and service departments that increase speed, aid communication and provide for higher levels of technical certification.
The new additions to the Certified Ultimate program are:
- H.K. Truck Services, Inc., of Plainfield, New Jersey
- Bentley Truck Services, Inc. of New Castle, Delaware
- Lynch Truck Center of Waterford, Wisconsin
- Matheny Motor Truck Co. of Mineral Wells, West Virginia
- Industrial Power Truck & Equipment of Fort Worth, Texas
“The Matheny Hino team is excited to become a Hino Certified Ultimate Dealer,” said Tim Matheny, president of Matheny Motors. “As a Certified Ultimate Dealer, extensive training and additional standards for our parts, sales and service department allows our employees to be more engaged and invested in improving the customer experience. Through the process of becoming Certified Ultimate, our [dealership] environment has become more safe, organized and customer focused.”