Toll management services company Bestpass, Inc. has launched a new web portal at my.bestpass.com to help its customers more efficiently manage their fleets, as well as to access advanced tolling and trucking analytics and reporting.
The new web portal provides on-demand reporting; self-serve transponder ordering; and vehicle, license plate and transponder management. Features of the portal, as described by Bestpass, include:
- Enhanced transparency, with the ability to search and make vehicle updates, instead of having to directly contact customer service;
- Targeted search across all toll transactions, as well as advanced filtering options, including transponder, date/time, facility, vehicle and cost center;
- Online upload of necessary data and files, from entire vehicle lists to cab cards and truck photos;
- Account-at-a-glance dashboard;
- Allows users to download comprehensive toll spreadsheets, manage payments, and proactively submit tickets and violations for potential correction, among other options;
- Provides users with alerts such as exclusion zone infractions, inactive transponders, pending payments and automated toll exports.
“We always strive to make things easier for our customers, and this new portal has a number of features that will facilitate a great deal of back-office efficiency,” said John Andrews, president and chief executive officer of Bestpass. “For a fleet manager with hundreds of vehicles incurring tolling fees with dozens of tolling groups, having all of that data in one place is invaluable, saving countless hours in the back office and allowing the manager to make more strategic decisions.”