Coats has released its CHD-6330 tire changer, a compact jaw-style clamping machine. The company says this model is designed for shops with moderate-to-high volume with a wide range of applications.
The CHD-6330 tire changer includes:
- Four-jaw chuck for clamping of virtually all rim styles, Coats says, including de-mountable, reverse disc, standard disc and off-road style wheels;
- Floating jaws match wheel contours for grip and safety;
- Solid, single-piece frame for added capacity and reliability;
- A portable, wired control unit to allow the technician to work from the best angle at all times;
- Handles rims from 13- to 27-in. and tires up to 63 in. in diameter and 30.5 in. wide.