Heavy-duty: Despite likely inbound recession, factors continue to dull sharp truck downturn
First introduced in International’s premium set of connected vehicle solutions, Intelligent Fleet Care, Advanced Preventive Maintenance uses data collected from Navistar’s connected services platform OnCommand Connection to calculate fuel economy and identify the optimum maintenance intervals for each make and model of vehicle in a fleet. Fleets can now work with the International service network to manage all maintenance requirements.
Advanced Preventive Maintenance allows for seamless communication with the International service network and customizable benefits for all fleet sizes. Other benefits include:
- Fuel economy-based preventive maintenance schedules to leverage maintenance intervals based on type of vehicle, engine hours or mileage
- Pre-built vehicle preventive maintenance schedules and ability to build customizable schedule options based on fleet needs
- Real-time fleet visibility for all sizes of all-makes fleets, including trailers
- Maintenance “Due Soon” and “Overdue” notifications based on fleet preference
- Estimated preventive maintenance spend savings for International LT Series and RH Series models
Once the fleet identifies a truck needs service, Western Specialized personnel can request service and schedule a time that fits best for them to have the maintenance performed with their dealer.
OnCommand Connection connected vehicle services will be on display at International Booth 1805 during the American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance Council Meeting & Expo in Orlando, March 7-10.