Through MOTOR Information System’s Heavy Truck Specification Guide, heavy-duty truck service and repair professionals in the Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) can now access a wide range of information, including:
- mobile A/C and engine cooling system data;
- brake data;
- engine tightening sequences and specifications;
- fluid capacities;
- diesel engine performance data;
- lubricant recommendations;
- original manufacturer scheduled maintenance;
- powertrain diagnostic trouble codes;
- sensor specifications;
- serpentine drive belt routing;
- service reminder and warning lamp system reset procedures;
- valve timing marks;
- wheel alignment specifications; and
- wheel lug nut tightening specifications.
Mobile Air Conditioning Society members can purchase the Heavy Truck Specification Guide at the MACS online store.