Medium-duty: Western Products launches new & improved website
Verizon Networkfleet has launched Expressfleet, a new fleet management solution for small business owners. It’s designed to provide a complete view of a fleet’s performance, allowing owners to keep their vehicles on the road and out of the garage for costly repairs, monitor unsafe driving behavior, reduce fuel usage and ensure that drivers and technicians can be as efficient and effective as possible, the company said. Key features highlighted by the company include:
- Ease of use: Plugs directly into the On Board Diagnostic port on most vehicles with no harness or cables needed, and the Fleet Management Web Portal provides easy access to diagnostic reports, safety and efficiency reporting and more.
- Maintenance Reminders: Make sure your vehicles are operating smoothly and are getting all needed maintenance. Reduce risk of breakdowns by keeping track of service records and keep your fleet healthy.
- Speed and Boundary Activity Alerts: Real time alerts, including exceeding pre-set speed thresholds or designated location arrival notifications.
- Vehicle Location and Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance: Allows small businesses to track their assets 24/7, and if the worst happens, help law enforcement track a stolen vehicle by pinpointing its location.
- Vehicle Diagnostics: Reoccurring reports predict and prevent mechanical issues before they become bigger problems.
“With Expressfleet, we’ve created a powerful tool to help small businesses run their operations smoothly and cut unnecessary costs by empowering them with the information they need. The product’s key features drive safety, efficiency and utilization, reduce operational costs and idle time, and track necessary vehicle repairs, which ultimately fuels business growth,” said Shane Scoville, vice president of Verizon Telematics.