Arnold Motor Supply and Barron Motor Supply recently announced a merger, with both companies marking nearly a century serving customers in the automotive aftermarket industry.
Established in 1930 by William J. Barron Sr., Barron Motor Supply is a multi-generational company with a network of 12 Eastern Iowa locations. The company is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and it is currently under the management of third-generation leader John Barron.
Arnold Motor Supply, founded in 1927 by E.P. Arnold, grew from one location in Spencer, Iowa to nearly 70 across five states in the Midwest, according to the company.