Buying software maintenance solutions isn’t about buying software just to have it. It’s about what that software does for you: keeping your fleet up and running, safe and compliant, and backed by a shop that’s efficient and cost-effective.
Wondering how to reconcile those goals with the task of buying a maintenance system? Join our panel of experts for a free Fleet Equipment webinar designed to demystify the maintenance software buying and go-live experience. During this webinar we will examine five critical milestones, as well as unique goals, objectives and lessons learned for each step of the process.
The webinar, sponsored by TMW Systems, will include insight from TMW Program Manager Dave McLaughlin, as well as Charles Murphy, manager of asset maintenance services and TMT system administrator for PGT Trucking Inc., and Walter Grigg, executive vice president of transportation and business intelligence for Lawrence Companies Inc.
- How to define your company’s needs;
- What to look for when researching and evaluating a maintenance solution;
- Critical purchase decisions such as platform, hosting and database;
- Managing a successful implementation;
- Growing with your software solution;
- And more!