Zonar has announced the winners of its first All Star Awards program.
With gold, silver and bronze tier winners, the program was established to celebrate exemplary and unique fleet management programs and projects from customers that led to increased safety, compliance with federal and state regulations, and financial savings and business insights resulting in overall efficiencies, Zonar said.
The winners were determined by a panel of industry experts. Organizations nominated programs or projects using Zonar solutions that helped solve a business challenge and resulted in a positive outcome across six categories: efficiency, cost savings, safety, compliance, green initiative, and a write-in category.
Gold All Star winners showcased the most distinctive Zonar-driven fleet management efforts. Those winners include:
- North Port Solid Waste Division
- First Student of Western New York
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Shelby Eastern Schools
Additional Zonar All Stars include:
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District
- Dee Bus Service, Inc.
- Houston Independent School District
- Seman Tov Inc.
- CS&P Technologies
- National Flatbed, LLC
- Occupational Training Center – Recycling Department
- B & G Trucking
- Sheppard Bus Service
- Santee School District
- East Baton Rouge Council of Aging
- South Putnam Community Schools
- Southland Transportation
- Zuni Public-School District 89
- Cook-Illinois Corp.
- Pepsi Co.
- Trius Trucking
- Specialized Waste Solutions, Inc.
- Ritchie Trucking