Verizon Connect has released Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch to help make it easier for dispatchers to efficiently schedule and communicate job information to technicians and customers throughout the day, in near-real time, the company says.
Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch works with the Verizon Connect Reveal platform to combine vehicle location data and technician status to help operations managers provide better service from a single application.
According to the company, key features of Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch include:
- Simple scheduling – view available technicians and vehicle location and schedule jobs in a calendar
- Easy dispatching – assign and dispatch jobs to notify one or more technicians that a job is scheduled
- Real-time notifications – automatically send booking confirmations and reminders to customers
- Technician mobile application – add notes, photos and signatures from the job site via the mobile app to keep the office up-to-date
- Live Map integration – view a technician’s real-time vehicle location and schedule information on the live map
Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch also helps operations managers improve customer service by enabling them to provide more accurate estimated times of arrival to their customers, the provider noted.